CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My valentine


My Black Valentine's
"Valentines day",day of the heart.Isn't it perfect to hear those voice saying "I LOVE YOU"coming from your special someone?Yes.!!it is.cupids are roaming around starting to shoot the heart of everyone so that they will fall in love w/ each other.I saw a lot of couples having a date,they are so sweet to each other.To the highest level yung "kilig".I really expected that my loveone will ask me 4 a date.I am so excited that moment.I had a lot of imagination .I imagined that he will come in my hauz then ask permission to my parents that we will be having a dinner date in a private and exclusive place.There is a round table w/3 red roses & a heart shape cake w/ candle light .Then i will walk in the red carpet that full petals of roses & at the same time blind folded.& in a moment that i will open my eyes,i will see those romantic things in front of me.I will see hes smiling face saying "ILOVE YOU HONEY".GrabEEEEEEEE............. Afterwards,he will allow me to blow the candle then open the red box containing a ring.Then,he will put the ring in my finger then he kiss my hand,to my forehead down to my lips. but sad to say that all of that is only an imagination. No one ask 4 a date even my BF.He doesn't call or txt me.He doesn't greet at me.THat why I am so sad yet so lonely.But I am very much happy seeing those people falling inlove,beCoz I know that love still work,If not 4 me,atleast 4 other people.

0 comments: